We are delighted to be working with Lou Theodore throughout January as we explore creative commuting. Lou is a local artist who prefers to work on location as a lot of her work focuses on the community and taking in her surroundings that often goes unnoticed. Being local, Lou is also a frequent user of our buses with some of her drawings capturing her bus journeys.
We are running a competition in partnership with Lou where you'll have the chance to win free unlimited bus travel. To enter you just need to spot yourself in one of Lou's drawings, which will be uploaded via our Instagram account. Make sure you don't miss any of Lou's drawings by following us on Instagram.
Competition closes - 9am on Monday 30 January 2017
1. To enter the competition users must comment on the Instagram photo they believe they are in.
2. To enter the competition users will be asked for details of the bus they were travelling on. We will then trace the bus and see if this is the same as our artist's.
3. There will be a total of 5 winners whom will be chosen at random by our Marketing Team throughout January and will be contacted direct via Instagram.
4. The first 4 winners will receive 1 week of free bus travel with a final winner receiving 1 month of free bus travel for Brighton & Hove Buses.
5. No cash alternative will be given.
6. If the chosen winner doesn't respond within 48 hours another will be chosen.
7. If any of the subjects drawn in the images are not happy for their picture to be displayed on our Instagram page, we will remove it from our profile straightaway.
8. Brighton & Hove Buses reserve the right to withdraw this competition at any time.